sobota, 3. april 2010

HOW + adjective...?

How + Adjective

How long
How high
How tall
How far
How wide
How deep
How old
How heavy

How high is the ceiling?
How tall are you?
How wide is the river in the city center?
How heavy is that box?
How long is this river?
What is the length of this river?
How high is Mount Duncan?
What is the height of Mount Duncan?


Listen to the song and then do the exercise!



Song: How __________ is the ocean?
How __________ do I love you?
I'll tell you no lie
How __________ is the ocean?
How __________ is the sky?
How __________ times a day do I think of you?
How __________ roses are sprinkled with dew?
How __________ would I travel
To be where you are?
How __________ is the journey
From here to a star?
And if I ever lost you
How __________ would I cry?
How __________ is the ocean?
How __________ is the sky?
Irving Berlin

rešitve vpiši med komentarje :-)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar